Being Nude

Being Nude

Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Gay Scene



I have been in the gay scene now for quite sometime or at least I guess I have, as I haven’t had my cock in a pussy for many years but had sex with lots of guys, both married and single and young to old. Most of the guys that I had sex with all had cut cocks like mine where as a lot of photos I see they are uncut and I have no preference as long as it is a cock. The most common sex I find that guys that I have been with love to receive is oral and I don’t blame them as it feels great having your cock in a warm moist mouth and a couple of times a guy sucking me wore a stud in his tongue making it even better. Some guys that I have been with also like to kiss, nipple play, cuddle and a few want to be fucked or do the fucking them selves. The guys that are into fucking either top or bottom, most want a rubber to be used, but there are still some brave ones like my self that like to be the bottom guy receiving (raw sex) the full load of the other guys cum shooting into them which I love. I have fucked a few guys myself, but I prefer being the receiver (bottom guy) and no preference in what positions as I let the guy doing the fucking decide that. I myself have giving blowjobs to guys who just wanted to be sucked off to see how it feels or just wanted one with no reciprocation as I enjoy sucking cocks and don’t mind one bit as I have had a fair amount of sex especially earlier in life. I have had guys cum squirting all over my body and have had a few three some which turned out very good and have only been fucked twice back to back which I mean after the first guy finished fucking me the other one would start. I don’t enjoy rimming guys very much, but I did a couple of times do it, but I have been rimmed a few times myself which felt great and even made me shoot my load once. I have had a few guys come over to my place a few times, more like a get together and some even stayed the night and I slept with two other naked guys in bed with me which I always sleep naked any ways, yes slept after fooling around a bit, which also felt good skin touching skin. I have also slept with a guy here and there as well and stayed a few times at a hotel all night with guys on business trips where I have met them on the internet Once I asked a couple of guys if they would each give me a golden shower as way back then I used to drink booze and was feeling pretty good myself. The fist guy pissed all over me while I layed on my back on the grass and when he finished I turned over then the other guy started to piss. They were mostly drunk and they didn’t even remember the next day about it. That warm piss felt good streaming all over my naked body. After they had both finished pissing I was drenched from head to toe and reeking to high heaven of urine and wasted no time in taking a good long shower. I also once early in my twenties had a golden shower given to me from a woman, then fucked her making the both of us smelling, and then we both took a shower together. Most of the guys that I had sex with are married claiming that they are not getting sex at home or very little so they turned to guys for there pleasure which is great as there are loads of guys out there enjoying sex with each other. I have met guys in public parks, parking areas, public washrooms etc., but most are from groups that I belong to or had belong to and they come to my place as I live alone out in a rural area where it is private and we can be outside in the good weather having sex which is another wonderful feeling out in the sun and breeze. There are lots of younger guys also looking to have sex with older guys as well and I myself enjoy having sex with them, which some are very green at it were as others are well into it. I even had guys come out to my place to just sun bathe in the nude, yes sun bathe which makes it rough seeing these nice cocks and can’t touch them. Even today I still receive e-mails from guys wanting to meet and have sex which I except once in a while. I also enjoy taking nude digital photos of myself and posting them for others to see and wish I could find other guys to be in them with me, but I find that is very hard to get guys to volunteer for that. I would love to make some more short videos having sex with guys, which was a lot of fun doing. Over the years I don’t know how much cum that I have swallowed and when I first got started taking cum into my mouth and swallowing, I hated the taste of it and the more blowjobs I gave I started to get used to it and now I like the stuff and even done some cum swapping here and there with guys, also I have taken a fair amount of cum in my ass which can get a bit messy depending if I am at home or not, but I have no regrets and will keep on doing it as long as my time doesn’t run out. I think I have tried everything with guys or maybe not everything and one thing that didn’t work out was having two cocks penetrating my ass at the same time as I couldn’t bare the pain do to my tight ass hole, but I did try. I sure like seeing naked guys and their cocks and playing with their bodies and love the taste of their cocks and licking them ball sacks even when they are sweaty. Out of all the cocks I have had I never had a huge one, but very happy with the ones I did have. There has been some up and downs where either I couldn’t get an erection on some occasion or the other guy couldn’t, but we had fun anyways playing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment