Being Nude

Being Nude

Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Guy Wanting Sex




Back in August a guy who I have been in touched with for a while came over to my place to have sex with me in which we have been discussing for a while now and finally he decided he wanted to try it with a guy.
I have been naked with many guys and as far as I can remember not one guy hesitated in taking his clothes off except for this one guy and he said that he was a little nervous not for getting naked, but to have sex which he wanted very much and he is still a happy married guy but said he it has been a long time that he had sex with a guy in fact he was a teenager way back when. I suggested that once in the house that he get undressed as I was already naked as usually and then we go outside on my deck and talk getting to know one another a bit and then after that he can then decide if he still wanted to have sex with me or not. As we sat close to one another talking I was looking at his nice uncut shaved cock thinking how disappointing it would be if I don’t get a chance to feel it as well as suck on it. My cock is also shaved but cut. We didn’t chat for very long, as I couldn’t resist and I reached over and started to stroke his cock taking turns in stroking and feeling his balls. As I was doing that his cock had started to get hard and he was also making some noises from the pleasure I was giving him. His cock soon got fully hard and now I couldn’t stop myself as I slid to my knees and took turns between licking it and wrapping my lips around it and playing with his balls at the same time as I sucked gently on it.  I was enjoying it except I have very bad knees and kneeling on the hard deck boards was hurting like hell. I had to stop and I told him why and suggested that we go into my bedroom on the soft mattress in which he agreed to. Once in the room we both got onto the bed and I noticed that his cock was dripping in pre cum as I put it back into my mouth. I wasn’t sucking very long before he shouted out how about giving me a turn in which I stop and layed on my back spreading my legs apart as he got into a good position and since I was already hard he gently started to lick and suck my also wet cock from my pre cum which felt great feeling it in a warm moist wet mouth. I next suggested that why not lie opposite to each other so we can both suck one another ‘s cock giving each of us that great enjoyment. We also did the 69er with him on top and me on the bottom for a short time until he shot his nice load of cum into my mouth almost chocking me and then we went back to me laying on my back and shortly he had me shooting my load not into his mouth as he knew that I was just about to shoot and he had removed my cock from his mouth just as I just started shooting my cum onto my stomach. After that we just cuddled up wrapping our legs around one another feeling the warmth from our two naked sweaty bodies and our cocks still dripping some cum. We stayed like that for a few minutes as we had both enjoyed it and then he said he wanted to get home before his wife got back and then we untangle ourselves as I watched him sadly put his clothes back on and he left while I just stayed naked and went back outside onto the deck and soaked up some more sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment