Being Nude

Being Nude

Sunday, December 16, 2018

A Drone


This happened this past summer of 2018.A guy had sent me a email saying that he would like to meet me to have sex and would I be interested. I replied back telling him I would. I had the guy over at my house a few days later and being a very hot summer day we both decided to go outside in the shade instead of staying in the cool house and that was a big mistake we made. We were of course both stark naked soon after he arrived and the house felt cold having the A/C on and us having no clothes on. He had contacted me from a dating group like most of the guys I have been with do. I knew nothing about him, just his first name and seen a couple of dick photos in his profile. The whole summer was very hot and my air conditioner was running flat out and it makes a fair amount of noise running where it is located in the back yard near we were. We started by just chatting at first and then fooling around with each other, then we started to suck each other’s cocks laying opposite to each other until I blew my load a few minutes later into the guy’s mouth. We then stopped sucking as I didn’t want to blow him just yet as he had previous said in his email that he would love to fuck my sweat ass if we ever met and when he did I wanted a nice load shot into me so I then asked him if he wanted to fuck me now or wait to later as I was very horny and couldn’t wait to feel his dick fucking my ass. He said yes and I asked what position he wanted me in as different guys I have been with prefer to fuck in different positions. I had some lube nearby and I put some on his cock as well as on my ass. At this point we were both soaking wet from the heat and humidity. We did have some bottle water with us. Feeling his hard bare cock slowly sliding all the way into me sure felt good just like all the other cocks have and he soon started to pound my ass fast and hard that also felt so damn good. A few minutes later with the noise he was making I could tell he was just about to dump his load into me at any minute. He then just did. After he had finished he then pulled his cock out of my ass which was covered in cum. He was very exhausted and soaking wet and out of breath. He had told me before hand that he always shoots big loads. We then just laid down and relaxed. As we were laying side by side I happened to look up at the sky for some reason why I don’t know and noticed one of them small drones above us. I have no idea who owned it or how long it was there watching us. I don’t know if they make any noise as all I could hear was my air condition unit.  I don’t know if it can record and zoom or not as I was never interested in buying one but I bet it does at least have a camera on it and it was up just a little above the tree tops and I didn’t have my glasses with me to get a good clear look. It then soon flew away. How far of a distance they can they fly from the original starting place I don’t know? Whoever it belongs to would have seen some interesting views of us having sex especially if it had a camera with a zoom lens and if it was there all the time or just part of the time when we were having sex and if it did record us at all that I wouldn’t be surprised that it did. They would certainly know me and where I live being not far away. I know some people living around my area know that I am gay. I have been caught with other guys having sex outside before a few times by the propane delivery guy as well as UPS guy that needed a signature and a neighbor from down the street looking for their lost dog that said he thought he saw it come over to my area. It would be interesting to know more about this particular drone and what it can do as well what it did do. This happened during the summer so maybe it was some kids or teenagers playing around and having fun and who knows how many people got to see the recording if it did record? During the summer weather I like to have sex outside with guys or just suntan in the nude so I hope this drone doesn’t come back and spoil my pleasure when I am with another guy. Being caught having sex with another guy is bad enough, but being recorded not knowing who it was doing the recording and if they did I probably won’t ever know and how many others got to see the recording especially in the area where I live. Being alone just sun bathing I don’t care but having sex with guys yes, I do. The guy that I was with was a little upset so we went into the house to cool off a bit, that was nice feeling but a little too cold being sweaty and naked and we had some drinks and later had some more sex in the house this time on the bed then he got dressed and went back home. We are now near Christmas and I have never heard or found out about where this drone came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment