Being Nude

Being Nude

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Cock Pump


As I have mentioned in other stories my cock doesn’t want to get hard very much these days except when I am in sleeping. I purchased a inexpensive cock pump and put my small cock into it and pump watching my cock get bigger and hard and keep the pressure on as much as I can take for about a half hour or so. When I first stated to use it a few years ago and released the pressure and remove my cock from the pump, my cock was still short but thicker as it was swollen. After a few times of using the pump when my cock was at its smaller size, it would look like I was not circumcised as the head of my cock had disappeared with the skin of my cock covering it up. As I like taking nude pictures of myself and posting them on various groups, I had some guys who look at them confused as my cock is circumcised. For some reason now when I use the pump which is almost everyday my cock when I remove it from the pump is still thick in size for a few minutes then it goes back to its regular small size with in minutes. I like the feel on my cock when it is in the pump under pressure and nice to look at it in its hard state.

No comments:

Post a Comment