Being Nude

Being Nude

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Park Bench


A few years ago I had my vehicle in the garage for servicing in a small town where I had bought it and they loaned me a car while it was there. There is not much there to do so as it was a nice day I drove to the park and sat on one of many empty benches and relaxed soaking up the sun. I was sitting there with my eyes closed kind of day dreaming when I heard a guy’s voice speaking to me. I opened my eyes and as he was talking to me he sat down on the bench very close to me. He was a very friendly guy and a lot younger than me. As we were chatting he put his arm around my shoulder and as we were looking at each other his head came close to mine and the next thing out lips were touching and we spent a few minutes kissing and for some reason I put my hand on his thigh and slowly moved it to his crotch and could tell he had a boner. I kept rubbing my hand there to see what his reaction was and as he didn’t push my hand away I then looked around to see if anybody was around and as nobody was, so I began undoing his belt and then pulled his zipper down. When I had done that I started to grab his pants and he knew what I was about to do so he raised himself so I could pull his pants down to exposed his cock and balls. I took another look and still no one was around so bent over grabbing his cock with my hand and started licking his balls and then slipping my tongue up to his cock. All the time I was doing that he was leaning back with his eyes closed enjoying every minute. As I was enjoying myself sucking away I thought I hears a noise and as I looked up I saw a guy walking his dog passing us and looking at what we were doing. As it was too late to do anything I just kept on sucking as the guy with his dog kept on going on his way. A short time later as I was sucking my guy started moaning and wriggling around as he shot his load into my mouth. When I had sucked him dry he then pulled his pants back on and we laughed about the guy with his dog and after a few more minutes of talking he thanked me and said he had to be going. Shortly after that I left to go back to get my car at the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment