Being Nude

Being Nude

Friday, July 19, 2019

Caught in the Nude


I have had the odd neighbor and friend come to my house and after ringing the doorbell with no response they come into the back yard to see if I am outside as my car is in the driveway or in the garage that you can see through the garage window. I do a lot of nude sun bathing out on my deck during the summer months that I love doing. I don’t bother to cover myself up when they see me nude outside as my clothes are inside the house. These are just guys not women so the way I look at it they have the same plumbing as I do but maybe there’s just bigger than mine. Some guys used to get embarrassed seeing me in the nude where as others couldn’t care less. It certainly doesn’t bother me. A few people around my area know that I am also gay and have also caught me enjoying having sex with guys out in the back yard. My house is very private but if you come into the back yard who knows what you will see going on. In fact, some friends when they come over without telling me first and just walk into the house and the chance is they will see me in the nude as that is my life style. I also stay that way and ask them if they want to join me, but they don’t. If I know that someone is coming over I will make sure I have clothes on. Some guys used to get embarrassed just seeing me in the nude but now are used to it. I do live in a small subdivision so I can imagen the rumors that go on about me between being nude and having sex with other guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment