Being Nude

Being Nude

Friday, July 19, 2019

The Post Woman


The other day I was gathering up some clothes to do my laundry and needed more clothes to make it worth while so I decided to take my clothes that I had on off and throw them in the washer as well. I then started up the washing machine leaving me naked and then started to head to the bedroom to get some clean clothes to put on. As I was walking near my front door, the post woman had the door open putting a package inside like she always does for me. As she glanced up to say hi I was right in front of her full view all naked surprising the both of us. I had no idea anyone was there. I apologized to her telling her why I was naked and had no idea that she was there and never heard any one until it was too late to be seen. After she left I then went to my bedroom to get some clean clothes to put on. That was my excitement for that day not that it bothered me as many people have seen me naked over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment