Being Nude

Being Nude

Friday, July 19, 2019

High School Blow Job



My three friends at my high school as I call then that in my first year in high school grade nine that two of them had grabbed me while the third one fucked me in the school washroom, Again for some reason they must not liked me, why I don’t know as this time while I was just about to leave the washroom one of the two guys this time not the regular three had dropped his pants in front of me and told me to suck his cock while the other hefty young guy stood near the door. After the last incident getting fucked by one of them I got on my knees and put his cock into my mouth and started to suck him and as I was sucking him he placed his hands at the back of my head pushing my head deeper onto his cocks almost chocking me. I just kept sucking him until he finally blew his load deep into my mouth chocking me as some cum started to run out of my mouth that I swallow very fast as I hated the taste of cum back then. Again, as he quickly pulled his pants back up he said thanks with a smile on his face and they both quickly left and after I started to cleaned off some cum from my face using a paper towel and some water. I then left and they were nowhere to be seen. The guy that had fucked me before was not with these two at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment