Being Nude

Being Nude

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back With Men Again


I was always interested in looking at different sizes and shape of men cock photos. When the digital cameras started getting cheaper I decided to buy one and started to take nude photos of myself which I enjoyed doing for the fun of it. I started doing Google searches for nude men groups and found a lot on Yahoo as well as a few others. I started to join them and started to upload my nude photos as I get kicks out of showing off my small 5” hard cut cock and my very small soft ones. I couldn’t believe just how many men were interested in having sex with other men and not only single ones, but many married men as well.
It has been sometime now that I was having sex with guys as I am getting old now and still had the urge to get back into it again. I was surprised of how many guys are out there interested in older guys both old and young. I always like sucking cocks and being sucked and occasionally getting fucked.
From one of the groups that I had joined a married guy that lived out of town contacted me as he liked my profile and also liked my pictures that I had put up on the group and suggested that we meet as he hasn’t been wit a guy before either and wanted to try it. After sending a few e mails back and forth, he sent me a photo of his small hard cock and then we set up a day and time for him to come to my place as I was living alone and he was married.
I forgot to mentioned that I love being nude alone and around others and have been to a couple of nudist resorts and nude pool parties and every chance I get I hang out in the nude both in and outside as I live in the rural area with lots of trees around.
The day this guy showed up was in August and I had been nude sun bathing as it was a sunny hot day. I took a shower just before he showed up and decided to stay nude since I figure we would both be nude in a few minutes once he arrived. I went to the door completely nude when he rang the doorbell and I think that he was a little surprised to see me all nude. Once inside the door he said he was a little nervous so I said when you get your clothes off we go outside on the deck and talk before we start playing with each other. As this was the first guy that I was going to have sex with for a long time now I was very excited.
After a short time sitting outside on the deck both nude I just couldn’t take it any longer and reached over to feel his balls and cock and it didn’t take him long before he got very hard. I then got down on my knees between his legs and started to lick both balls and his cock, then started to suck him when he started to make pleasure noises. I suggested that we should go to the bedroom where it was more comfortable being on the bed. Once on the bed I started sucking him again and shortly after he said he wanted to suck me. I then suggested that we should lie opposite to each other so we could both such each other at the same time. After bit of this we tried a few different positions including the famous 69.At this stage he shot his load into my mouth and then I swallowed his cum. I met him again the next weekend where we did some sucking again and he suggested that we take some picture, as he knew that I love doing nude photography and we took some both in and outside. I got him to fuck me bare back which he had some trouble doing as he has a large mushroom cock head and his cock was only semi hard and my ass is very tight, but he did get into me and shortly he shot his cum into my ass. We did get together a few more times just sucking each other off and I did meet about a dozen or more guys later on mainly for oral sex and some guys I just gave blowjobs to. I just love sex with guys and want a lot more. I like it better than sex with women. One guy I was having sex with we made a couple of short videos of us both sucking each other and me being fucked

No comments:

Post a Comment