Being Nude

Being Nude

Saturday, January 29, 2011

How I Became Gay


How I Became Gay
Way back when I was just a boy before my teen years, I used to hang around with a few guys around my age and we used to ride are bikes a lot. During our summer holidays it was hot and we would sweat from riding and we found a creek, which was only about two feet deep. This creek was not far from the road, but isolated enough from being seen. We would take all our clothes off and get into the water bare naked and splash around. It felt good and seeing the other guys naked tuned me on as we were about the same ages. At that age are dicks were about the same size except a couple of them were un circumcised and the rest were. It was a wonderful site to see us all together all naked with our little dicks and tight balls. We also would go to the public outside pool some of the days and there they only let kids in for a couple of hours, no adults. This was a wonderful site to see all these boys of different ages getting undressed to put on there bathing trunks. We were all in one large changing room. This was all new to us at our age seeing various size of cocks, some with large balls compare to ours, and hair around them. A couple of us started to get a little hard on. Seeing different nude guys started to get me excited from this day on and always did from here on.
As we started to get older we discovered we produced sperm and sometime we spent some sleep over at various guys houses taking turns. We sometimes would take a bath before bedtime, just a couple of us and we started to play with each other’s cocks and one of those days while the other guy was playing with mine I shot a load of cum. It wasn’t long before we all were producing the stuff. One night during a sleep over we were in bed playing with each other’s cock and pushing our bodies tight together. For some reason one of us decided we should do some bum fucking, which was the first time for both of us. It felt good even at that age having a cock up your butt. We decided not to tell the other guys, as we were scared they would make fun of us and tease us. We start to play with each other’s cocks and bum fuck and even started to lick each other’s nipples and started to do some kissing. We did this at this guy’s house as both of his parents worked and he didn’t have any brothers or sisters so we had the house to ourselves. We played around like this for some time until I moved away from this location as my dad got a different job. As I got into my teens I had found a girl a couple of years older than me that wanted to hang out and she wanted to see my cock on one occasion. We decided I would drop my pant down and she would lift her skirt and dropped her panties. At this stage we both had hair around our private parts and this was the first time I had seen a girl’s pussy and the fist time a girl had see mine.  A short time when we were together we were walking and she again asked me if I would be interested in both of us removing all our clothes so we could not only see each other parts, but touching each other as well. We were in a location with lots of trees around and bushes, so we got behind a big bush and started to get undressed. When we were both naked I started to get a hard on and she started to giggle and reach down and started to feel my cock and balls and while she was doing this she took my hand and put it on one of her breasts. At this stage I was hard as a rock and she suggested we lay down on the grass were she started to kiss me while still stroking mu cock. While feeling here breast with one hand I slipped the other one down to her pussy and played around the slipped my finger into her slit. I could feel my body feeling like it was going to explode at any moment. As I had mentioned before this girl was a couple of years older than me and had some experience at this. She suggested that we spread our clothes around and she would lie down on them so she wouldn’t get dirty, then as she spread her legs she told me to get in between here legs and put my cock into here wet pussy which was the first time I ever had done this. Once inside her I just started to pump away and I thought my body would explode and at that moment I shot my load of cum into her. While still in her we did a little more kissing and then I got up on my feet as by now my cock was limp and wet. We both got dressed and started to walk home and she asked me how I like it and if I would be interested in doing it again at another time. Well I was all excited that I got laid and agreed to do it again and we ended up screwing for about a year until she found another guy probably with a bigger cock and then shortly after I met a guy who took a liking to me and was my age and as we were sitting down on a bench talking, he put his arm around my neck and the next thing we were kissing. While kissing he put his hand on my crotch and the next thing I had a boner while he was rubbing his hand on my crotch. At this time he didn’t know that I was interested in cocks, but soon found out when he suggested we relocate to a isolated location. Once we found a place we started to kiss and again he started to grab my cock getting me hard again. He then undid my belt and undid my zipper, then reached into my shorts where his hand was feeling my cock and balls. He then pulled my pants and shorts down to my ankles, then he dropped down on his knees and started to suck me and lick my balls and the next thing I could feel myself coming and he knew that by the moaning I was making. He kept on sucking me and then I saw my cum dripping out of his mouth and then he swallowed the rest. He then undid his belt and dropped his shorts and pants as I also went on my knees and started to lick his balls and sucking his cock. Shortly he also started making noises and the next thing I had a mouthful of his cum in my mouth and as this was the first time in which I had a load of cum in my mouth which I didn’t like the taste of it, I also swallowed. From that day on we have sucked each other off on many occasions. I gradually started to get use to the taste of cum, then one day he suggested we start fucking each other and this would be the first time for me since my early years when a guy and me did some bum fucking. When we decided to start fucking we started to kiss and feel each other up and did some cock sucking then he told me to get in a doggy style position as he got behind me and started to slap his hard cock on my butt crack. I cold feel him slipping his cock slowly into me and it was hurting as his cock was on the thick side. He finally got all the way into my ass and position him self, then started pumping me slowly and picking up speed as he was now going fast as I heard him screaming as he shot his load into me. I could feel his cum oozing out of my ass and running down my led. He then started to play with my cock to get it hard and when I was rock hard he also got into position and I slowly got my cock into him and shortly I also came into his ass..  We were having sex for sometime now both sucking and fucking and we never did use a rubber on one another. After some time we separated apart and I met many other guys over the years, sucking many cocks and being fucked both bare back and with rubbers. For some reason I never bother with girls and stayed just sex with guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment