Being Nude

Being Nude

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tupper Ware Party

During one hot summer day after cutting the grass I sat down on my front step to cool off clad in a pair of loose fitting shorts and a pair of running shoes. My neighbor across the street was also sitting outside and when he saw me he called me over to join him in a beer as his wife was inside hosting a Tupper Ware party with a bunch of women and some of there young kids. After we finished our beer he asked me if I mind helping he serve some refreshments to them. I said that I would and we went into the kitchen where he started to pour some drinks into glasses and I started placing them on a tray. I then started to head into the room with the tray over my head as the room was full of people and this young kid saw me coming and started to run towards me and just as he got to me he slipped and fell grabbing my shorts as he slid to the floor taking my loose fitting shorts with him all the way down to the floor. Here I was holding the tray still above my head standing there fully exposed to all and my face went red as a beet. It felt like I was standing naked in front of them for a long time before one of the women can and took the tray from me so that I could pull up my shorts. When I got my shorts pulled back up the women started to give me a applause and I think me face even went redder and one of them yelled out to the host that she didn’t know that there was going to be a male stripper for the entertainment as a joke. I left there in a hurry, as I was very embarrassed. I was lucky that this was a very hot day and my ball was hanging pretty loose and my cock was hanging longer than it normally does. I headed home and had a few more beers to drown my embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment