Being Nude

Being Nude

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hanging Out With Guys – part 2


After hanging out sun bathing with the guy on my deck, I decided to place a message on that same group inviting guys wanting to sun bath in the nude privately about my place as I notice there were others from my area and maybe they might be interested. I did get some replies back and again set up a day for them to come out. To make a long story short I had a total of three guys that did come, not all together, just one at a time and two of them were straight and only interested in hanging out in the nude sun bathing. The third one to come out was well different as he had sex on his mind all the time as before he came out he was asking me questions about if I was interested in oral sex and telling me about his size and wanted to know about mine. The day he came out again was warm and mostly sunny and since I knew he wanted to have sex, I met him at the door in the nude, which surprised him. Once inside we went out onto the deck and he undressed and his dick was about my size, which is not very much to brag about. We sat down and chatted a short time and he seemed anxious to start playing around and he reached over to feel my balls and then I started getting hard. He then started to wrap his tongue around my hard cock and started sucking. After short time I told him I wanted to suck him, so he stopped and like wise I did the same to him. We both sucked each other in various positions until we both had shot our loads into each other’s mouths. We were exhausted after that so I got some refreshments and we sat down for a while in the sun. A hour or so we started to cuddle and kiss while playing with each other’s cock and he started to suck me again. I then asked him if he wanted to screw me as I was in that mood and he agreed and ask me if I had any rubbers which I did, but they were inside in the bed room so I told him he could do it bare back if he wanted. I think he was so horny he just wanted to get rid of another load of cum and he was hard as a rock. I went down on my knees and bent over in the doggy style and he got behind me spitting on his cock as we had no lubrication outside, and I felt him playing with his cock on my ass and then slowly he slipped it into me. It was painful at first as lubrication makes it slip in a lot easer compare to spit. On each stroke he went in deeper until he had his cock all the way in. He stayed deep inside me a bit, and then he started pumping away slowly at first then faster and faster until he shot his warm thick cum deep into my ass. After he pulled out he was exhausted and all during the time he was screwing me my cock was all shrunk up and never could get it hard again as he wanted to suck me off one more time before heading home. While he was putting on his clothes the cum in my ass was oozing out and running down my leg. Just before he left he gave me a kiss and thanked me and drove off. I then headed for the shower to clean up and wash the cum out of my ass and at this point of time my ass was hurting. After my shower I went back outside in the nude to lie on the lounger thinking about the great time I had

No comments:

Post a Comment