Being Nude

Being Nude

Monday, January 31, 2011

One-Way Sex With A guy


Again some years ago a guy sent me a email from one of many groups that I belong to asking me if I would be interested in giving him a blow job as he never had one from a guy before and the sex life at his home was nothing to brag about. He said he was in his early thirties, married with three young kids. In my profile I had mentioned that I was willing to give guys a blowjob or they could fuck me if they wanted. He said he wasn’t interested in sucking guys and just wanted to be sucked dry. It seems he worked not far from where I lived and could come to my place on his lunch hour. I replied back saying I would and to set up a day to meet. I had taken a shower just before he showed up and put on a pair of boxer shorts while waiting for him. I never saw pictures of him or his cock like most guys have pictures of at least there cock on there profile as I always have my full body and close ups  on my profile. When he arrived he was just over six foot tall. Once he came into the house we headed to the bedroom, as time was short as it was he lunch hour and we both removed our clothing and got onto the bed where we pressed our bodies tight together and did some chatting as I reach down to his cock and balls and started playing with them. He was now very hard and about six inches plus. As time was short, I went down in between his legs and started licking his ball and slowly to his cock and started to suck away. As I was doing this he was moaning with pleasure and after a few minutes he shot his load in my mouth. He then wanted me to lie on top of him rubbing my body back and forth as if I was fucking him. Since he had to get back to work as he got dressed he asked me if I would be interested in meeting again soon, in which I replied that I would. It ended up that we would see on another about once a week and I would give him a blow job every time. This lasted for about eight months. He never once touched my cock during all of this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment