Being Nude

Being Nude

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Me Getting A Blow Job


This story also happened some time ago when I was in a men’s washroom in a building that I worked in. I was at the urinal having a piss when another guy came in and stood beside me also going for a piss but for some reason he was standing a fair distance from the urinal. As he was pissing he started to talk to me and as I was talking back to him I had my eyes starring at his dick. I guess he stood at this distance in hoping this would happen. As I was zipping up he asked if I would like a blowjob. As there was nobody in the washroom at the time I told him yes. We went in a stall where as soon as he closed the door to the stall I started to unzip and pulled down my pants. He then started feeling my balls and instantly he got me hard. He then started to lick my balls, then started sucking on my cock .As I was a lot younger at that time it didn’t take me long to shoot my load. He sensed that I was about to come and he withdrew my cock from his mouth and he finished me off by jerking me until I shot my cum on the floor. I was hoping that I could go down on him when two other guys came into the washroom one headed for a piss and the other going for a shit. We stayed quite until the one that was having a piss left, then we quietly left behind him as there was still a guy in there taking a shit so I never got my turn at giving this guy his blow job. After we left the washroom I thanked this guy and said goodbye to one another. This guy knew how to give a good blowjob and I felt good after that for the rest of the day. I just wish I could have paid him back by giving him a blowjob in return. I never saw this guy again as he was working for some messenger service delivering mail. This made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment