Being Nude

Being Nude

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

YMCA

When I first moved to the city in my late teens, which was my fist full time job by the way, a guy at work, which was also my age we became good friends and chummed around together. For some reason we decided to check out the YMCA to see if we could use the pool in the future. When we got there to look around a attendant gave us a quick tour and as we went through the changing room some guys were getting dressed and undressed etc. Once we got to the pool area there were guys swimming bare ass and he showed us the sauna, which also had, guys sitting completely nude. In those days the Y had two separate buildings, one for the women and one for the men. After the tour the attendant as us if we wanted to go for a swim and said if we did he would get us some towels. After a minute thinking about it we decided we would and told him we love to. While we took our clothes off he went to get us some towels so we could dry ourselves after. It felt a little weird walking to the pool area in the nude with other guys around. At this point of life I was neither gay nor bi, but was always interested in looking at nude pictures of men. This was the first time I had seen my friend in the nude and he had a nice size uncut cock as mine was smaller and cut. As we got near the pool I felt my cock starting to get excited and wanted to jump in fast before any body noticed it getting hard. The guys seemed to disappear from the pool and went to the sauna just leaving my buddy and me swimming. I started to float on my back while my cock was still hard and it looked like a periscope sticking out of the water. My friend started to laugh at it and for some reason it wouldn’t go soft. It sure felt nice swimming nude. We then decided to head for the sauna room and while there I sill had my hard on and lucky the room was empty by now. I had wished that I had brought my towel with me but had left it in the changing room with my clothes just in case a guy came in I could cover up. After a short stay in the sauna my cock started to shrink a bit and then we left to take a shower and get dressed. Being seen nude by others didn’t bother me but would had got embarrass if I had been seen with a hard on. In those days I didn’t know that guys were there to give and received blowjobs as well. We told the attendant we enjoyed ourselves and wanted to join and we went back only a few times after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment